Tired of cranking out work at your kitchen table? Or do you keep falling asleep while you’re working in bed? We’re looking to ease those work-from-home woes by paying two individuals $500 each to upgrade their home offices.
We’re looking for candidates with compelling stories about why they need an extra boost to their home office space. While $500 won’t get you the slickest new gaming PC, it can help you get a decent desk, chair, and maybe a few plants and pictures to take your home office from a bland, distracting space into a welcoming work environment.
Our ideal candidates will show us why their current home “office” isn’t working for them and how they could use that extra cash to transform it—and we’ll want to see the before and after pictures.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 and a lawful resident of the United States. Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First and last name
- What is your strongest social media platform (by follower count and frequency of use—please provide a link):
- Tell us your story. What work do you do? How has working from home been a challenge for you? What do you hope to get with a better at-home work setup?
- Please attach a minimum of one photo—either a photo of where you’re currently working while at home, a photo of the area you envision as your new work-from-home space, or both! Please add descriptions to accompany your photo(s).
- A submission video is optional but recommended! If you create a video, please upload it to YouTube or Vimeo and include the link with your application.
Move.org will accept applications until July 10 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
We hope we can help two people enjoy their time working from home more. So if you or anyone you know needs a little help upgrading a home office space, shoot us an email.
The Terms and Conditions of the Dream Job are as follows:
- The promoter of this Dream Job is Clear Link Technologies, LLC d/b/a Move.org whose principal office is located at 5202 Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, Utah 84116.
- Employees of Move.org or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Dream Job or helping to set up the Dream Job shall not be permitted to apply.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only lawful residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- DREAM JOB VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by applicants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Dream Job.
- Route to entry for the Dream Job and details of how to apply are available via Move.org. Individuals may apply by emailing their completed application questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon completing the application email, applicants will be asked to submit their name and contact information to Move.org.
- By submitting their name and contact information, applicants agree to receive marketing solicitations from Move.org. Notwithstanding the foregoing, entrants may opt-out of promotional emails from Move.org by stating “I opt-out of promotional material” in the body of the entry email. Opting-out of Move.org promotional emails will not affect an applicant’s chances of being selected for the Dream Job.
- Closing date for applications will be July 10, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. ET. After this date no further applications for the Dream Job will be permitted.
- No cash alternative to the Dream Job will be offered. The Dream Job is not transferable.
- Move.org will select Recipients from the eligible pool of applicants.
- Move.org will select two Recipients (“Recipients”) based on quality of application, willingness to participate, and online presence via social media platforms.
- The Recipients will be notified by email and/or letter within seven days of the closing date. If the Recipient(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, Move.org reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient(s) and pick a replacement.
- Move.org shall provide Recipients a stipend of $500 USD up front.
- Recipients acknowledge that participation in the Dream Job will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by acceptance of the Dream Job. Recipients have no authority to bind Move.org to contracts, make any agreement or representations on Move.org’s written consent. Recipients shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by Move.org to its employees. Move.org is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipient’s behalf. Recipient acknowledges that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. Recipients are solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
- Each Recipient agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material associated with the Dream Job. Any personal data relating to the Recipients or any other applicants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation.
- Applicants acknowledge and accept that any audio or visual elements submitted to Move.org in connection with this Dream Job will be irrevocably licensed to Move.org.
- The Dream Job Recipients’ names will be available 28 days after closing date where legally required. To request the Recipients’ names send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 Douglas Corrigan Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Move.org’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Dream Job will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Move.org accepts no responsibility for applications not received.
- Move.org reserves the right to cancel or amend the Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- The applicant specifically acknowledges that the Dream Job and associated stipend shall be provided by Move.org.
- This Dream Job and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.